Monday, February 5, 2007

$5th Post$

Eloo y'all!!blogging b4 i sleep..has been a bz day n im really beat xP..lol yday sherman(yuen) sent me a link to tis really hilarious audio clip..plz go n view if u hv time..shant reveal to u wad it's abt xD heres the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GshNsPsshnk
well during MT lesson 2day,i 4got to bring my txtbook,then my tcher made me copy the whole chapter...omg..so unfair T_T.. so cham ><
Well then,after sch,Eugene, Andre,Ryan n Nigel came over to my hse to start the physics project.we chose the topic on "sound waves".kinda cool eh?xD haha theres even a video clip of a plane moving super fast,creating sonic booms in the sky wahahaha..ok i tink i'll catch some Zzz's now..bet i'll start sleeping the moment i lie down xP..nity nites!CyazZzz~!

~PAIN!!!~

~PAIN!!!~